KNR is an Asheville, NC based cyber security consulting firm. Our specialties include red team penetration testing, hardware and application security assessments, threat hunting and incident response, vulnerability and risk assessments, and compliance audits. All of our consultants have over 14 years experience and have, at one point in time, worked for a major consultancy firm in a senior role.
Penetration testing may be our main area of expertise, but we want our services to help you better understand where you can improve your security and compliance posture. This means that everything we do is about helping you understand the how and why.
KNR is strongly devoted to investing in our team and sends personnel to extensive SANS training sessions regularly to stay abreast of current cyber security trends. Each of our analysts possess at least one of the following industry leading certifications:
- (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- (ISC)² Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Tenable Network Security Certified Nessus Auditor (TCNA)
- ISO/IEC 27002
In addition, KNR is part of the following local, national, and world-wide organizations.