KNR is an Asheville, NC based full-service cyber security consulting firm, dedicated to providing world-class cyber security solutions. We bring years of experience building road-maps to secure operating environments, deploying incident response procedures, and creating informative cyber security training to end-users. We utilize industry-leading tools to perform vulnerability assessments, execute penetration tests, and perform comprehensive security compliance audits in order for businesses to protect their sensitive data and adhere to regulatory compliance standards.
KNR is committed to excellence and brings best-in-class certified security analysts. Our aim is to be a trusted partner, working alongside organizations to build business-sensitive cyber security solutions that optimize protection, detection and remediation capabilities while minimizing the impact upon business processes.
KNR is strongly devoted to investing in our team and sends personnel to extensive SANS training sessions regularly to stay abreast of current cyber security trends. Each of our analysts possess at least one of the following industry leading certifications:
- (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- (ISC)² Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Tenable Network Security Certified Nessus Auditor (TCNA)
- ISO 27001 Certified
In addition, KNR is part of the following local, national, and world-wide organizations.